Aditya Narayan
Unique College
Solar Car
Students
Mohit Acharya
Sagar Manthan 2016-17

B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering

The undergraduate program in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) was established to meet the demand for well-qualified computer professionals has been designed to impart fundamentals of computer science & engineering and to develop skills in students which are required in the industry. The department constitutes well-qualified faculty and is equipped with hi-tech computer labs having latest systems and round the clock hi-speed internet facility.

Vision:
To become the department of national relevance and be called upon as the Best College for Computer Science and Engineering in Madhya Pradesh.

Mission:
The mission of the department is to achieve excellence in computer science & engineering disciplines. It is being chased through its array of academic programs in computing of contemporary standards. The department of computer science and engineering is committed to nurture students with sound engineering knowledge in the field of computer science through the effective use of modern tools with a focus on global employability by imbibing leadership qualities, ethical attitude, lifelong learning and social sensitivity.

Apart from core subjects such as Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Computer Architecture, Analysis and Design of Algorithms, Operating Systems, Compiler Design, and Software Engineering, the program constitutes interdisciplinary subjects such as Microprocessor, Digital Circuits and Systems, Analog and Digital Communication. In addition, students learn several other concepts like Networking, Database Management System, Visualization and Web Technologies which have great practical utility in the society and demand in the industry. Students can also opt inter-disciplinary subjects as electives.

In-house training, industrial visits and final and pre-final year projects enable students to get acquainted with the latest technological development and applications that are in demand and impacting the society. The department owns latest versions of licensed software. The department also subscribes to the digital library for research journals and R&D activity. The department encourages students of final year graduate and postgraduate courses to take up indigenous projects preferably sponsored by neighboring industries. Industry oriented major and minor projects are practiced to bridge the gap between academics and advanced industry trends. The department also arranges Industrial visits & technical tours on a regular basis to provide adequate exposure to the students to make them ready to the corporate world.

Thrust Areas
•Online attendance system, assignments, test, and quizzes are conducted through Moodle, Piazza eLearning Platforms.
•Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) and IT Readiness Training (ITRT) modules are conducted to trained students for campus placements and to enhance their personality in all verticals including aptitude, logical reasoning, GD skills, Technical and HR interviews.
•Technicality grooming sessions are conducted on latest technologies like Drupal, Android, WordPress, Joomla, PHP, .NET, MySQL, JAVA, C++ every semester by forming groups so that each student gets focused training.
•Excellence center of Web Development & Android application development has been established to provide rigorous training to students with emphasis given on complete web development and android application development packages.
•SISTec Computing Club has been established for collaborating students to work on innovative IT projects and enhance their creativity and technical skills.

Courses Offered Intake    
SISTec-E      60

Facilities
Department of CSE at SISTec is fully equipped with world-class infrastructure and faculty for quality education delivery.

Laboratories of CS Engineering Department:
1.C/C++ Programming Lab
2.Java Programming Lab
3..net Technologies Lab
4.RDBMS (MySQL & Oracle) Lab
5.Unix & Linux Lab
6.Networking Lab
7.Software Engineering Lab
8.Advance Research Lab (MATLAB, NS2, NLP)
9.Project Lab
10.Hardware Lab

The department is also fully equipped with facilities such as AV Room, Auditorium, Conference Room & Career Services.

Sagar Ratna (Academic Toppers)

POOJA RATHORE
Current SGPA: 8
NIKITA GOUR
Current SGPA: 8
SHIVANI RAJPUT
Current SGPA: 8.5
PAWAN KUMAR SINGH
Current SGPA: 8.33
LALITA TEKAM
Current SGPA: 8.5
DEEPAK AHIRWAR
Current SGPA: 8

More about us

Our Enterprises

Contact us

Sagar Institute of Science,Technology & Engineering (SISTec-E)

Sikandrabad, Near Ratibad,
Bhadbhada Road, Bhopal (M.P.)

Contact: 0755-2896722, 2896786

Email Id: admissions.sistece@sistec.ac.in