Aditya Narayan
Unique College
Solar Car
Students
Mohit Acharya
Sagar Manthan 2016-17

B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering

The mission of the Department of Mechanical Engineering is to educate, prepare, inspire, and mentor students to excel as professionals and to grow throughout their careers in the art, science and responsibilities of engineering.

The vision of the Department of Mechanical Engineering is to be regionally, nationally and internationally recognized in providing mechanical engineering education, leading to well qualified engineers who are innovative, immediate contributors to their profession and successful in advanced studies.

Department of Mechanical Engineering groom future engineer who can design and produce the tools, machines and all other mechanical equipment for various applications. Mechanical Engineering branch deals with all types of machinery in design, development, construction, production, installation and design industry. Mechanical engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics, Mathematics and material science for the analysis, design, manufacturing and maintenance of mechanical system. Mechanical Engineering provides a solid foundation for professional engineering practices. It is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines.

We at the Sagar Institute of Science, Technology & Engineering produce engineers who will become future driving force behind many of our technologies and industrial process including innovative product. We create the engineers who can work in extremely adverse conditions with full efficiency. We are developing students to use their concepts and principles in real world problems. Our Prime concern is to make student more dedicated towards the assigned task either in personal or professional life.

In addition to the basic engineering sciences, the programme in Mechanical Engineering emphasis on the analysis and synthesis involved in the design ,manufacture and operation of prime movers ,pump ,compressor, machine tool ,mass production technique. Course Content covers the vital areas, production process internal combustion Engine, Turbo Machinery ,Heat Transfer ,Automobile Engineering which are some of the ingredients of Mechanical Engineering.

Sagar Ratna (Academic Toppers)

MANISH KUMAR
Current SGPA: 8.4
SHUBHAM YADAV
Current SGPA: 8.8
PRAKASH NISHAD
Current SGPA: 8.47
BOBDE SATISH SURESH
Current SGPA: 8.25
KAUSHAL KISHOR PRAJAPTI
Current SGPA: 8.31
GEETESH KUDEPA
Current SGPA: 8.2

More about us

Our Enterprises

Contact us

Sagar Institute of Science,Technology & Engineering (SISTec-E)

Sikandrabad, Near Ratibad,
Bhadbhada Road, Bhopal (M.P.)

Contact: 0755-2896722, 2896786

Email Id: admissions.sistece@sistec.ac.in

Education - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal.