Aditya Narayan
Unique College
Solar Car
Students
Mohit Acharya
Sagar Manthan 2016-17

B.E. Electrical Engineering

Get to know our Electrical Engineering Department
Electrical Engineering Department at SISTec-E offers graduation and post graduation in Electrical Engineering. The branch of ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING is one of the core sectors being the foundations of our Economy and Industrial sector. Applications of Electrical Engineering constitute all the various involving Automation and Instrumentation ranging from all diversified sectors.

We provide quality education in the field of Electrical Engineering. Our aim is to enable students to work independently on engineering and design projects with the ability to rethink existing concepts and develop new ones. We inculcate the required competence and skills in our students and prepare them to be industry-ready.

Department offers Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering. The curriculum of the Electrical Engineering Program comprises a compulsory part, electives, and finally a graduation project in which the student demonstrates his/her engineering ability to a high standard. All courses belonging to the program are taught in the English language.

The Department of Electrical Engineering conducts several workshops, seminars and industrial visits to provide practical education and give exposure relevant to present trends. We offer the students an opportunity for study and research, both theoretical and experimental. The lab facilities and the infrastructure are up to date and regularly upgraded from time to time.

The Department of Electrical Engineering strives to be a leader in education, training and competence development, producing high quality engineers. In this endeavor, the Department continually puts forth its efforts  to develop knowledge and quality, upgrade and create new laboratory facilities, acquire adequate new equipment to keep abreast, contribute and progress in the emerging technologies and committed for rendering the best service to the society.

SCOPE and OPPORTUNITIES:

EE has a huge impact on the technologies that define modern-day life and society. We see educating the next generation of engineers as a key role.
Various Opportunities are available in sectors as:
  • Electric power generation, transmission and distribution.
  • Semiconductor and other electronic component manufacturing.
  • Navigational, measuring, electro-medical, and control instruments manufacturing.
  • Research and development in the physical, engineering, and life sciences.
  • Various Power sector based companies.
  • Options in Renewable Energy Sector Expansion.
  • Large industrial sector plants involving Automation and Control.

Sagar Ratna (Academic Toppers)

KIRAN PATEL
Current SGPA: 8.13
DIVYA BAGHMARE
Current SGPA: 8.13
NIKITA LAGHVE
Current SGPA: 7.88
DEEPESH JAIN
Current SGPA: 8.85
RAMAKANT LODHI
Current SGPA: 8.13
VIVEK SINGH
Current SGPA: 8.5

More about us

Our Enterprises

Contact us

Sagar Institute of Science,Technology & Engineering (SISTec-E)

Sikandrabad, Near Ratibad,
Bhadbhada Road, Bhopal (M.P.)

Contact: 09981991255
Email Id: admissions@sistec.ac.in